Stages/Elements of Information Literacy

  - Stages/Elements of Information Literacy -

The most influential person in my life is my brother. He is influential because he guides me always, he helps me in deciding the things I do and the decision I make. I met him at our house. I was influenced by him because he is always there for whenever I need help and he is always willing to do things for me.

"According to the weather forecast, there is no typhoon. However, your locality is experiencing heavy rainfall, while some parts in your province/region are already flooded. There are reported incidents of landslide, evacuation, stranded vehicles and drowning. As a student, what are you going to do?"

STAGES/ELEMENTS
YOUR ANSWER
Information needs
What information do you need?
The information I need are about the areas affected by the storm and how long will it lasts. The intensity of rainfall and nearest evacuation site. The announcements about suspension of classes.
Sources of information
Where will you get them?
I can get information through radio, social media, PAGASA website, or the television.
Access to the information
How will you access them?
I can access the information throuthe use of internet, listening to the radio, and watching TV.
Evaluate information
How will you check the quality of information?
I can evaluate information by checking the source of information. By means of testting if its other posts are credible.
Organize information
How will you organize and store them?
I can store and organize information by taking pictures of them (taking screenshots) or audio recording.
Communicate information
How will you create and communicate them?
The most effective way to create and communicate information is to share it through social media or texts.
 



Comments

Popular Posts